The Green Elephant strain is uncommon but the most popular among the elephant kratom variations. The Super Green Elephant strain is even rarer, but it’s highly sought-after for its potent effects. Super elephant kratom comes from old-grown leaves of elephant kratom trees which are found in northwest Sumatra in Indonesia. After harvesting, the elephant-like leaves are dried indoors to enhance the leaves’ alkaloid profile.
Benefits of Super Elephant Kratom
The super elephant strain is a soft and mild-tasting strain full of benefits. Below are some of the benefits of this increasingly popular kratom strain.
- A caffeine alternative: Super Elephant kratom users claim it is an effective alternative to caffeine. It offers similar stimulation and exhilaration to drinking several cups of strong coffee. Users prefer the Super Elephant strain over caffeine because it does not leave you feeling jittery or anxious in most cases.
- Natural relaxant: The Super elephant strain can induce relaxation and provide a sense of inner peace and calmness. Users have said that it helps them feel social and puts a racing mind at ease. Although it’s stimulative, many users enjoy this strain after a long, stressful day at work or school.
- Can increase mental acuity: No matter how tedious your job is, the Super Elephant strain can keep you focused and concentrated for maximum productivity. Many users claim the strain helps them avoid distraction and therefore leaves them able to meet deadlines or take on more work. It’s a favorite among students who want to study for long hours in preparation for exams and professionals chasing strict deadlines.
- It’s nicely balanced: The Super Elephant kratom strain offers a balanced effect that most users place between those associated with Red and White Elephant kratom. Red Elephant kratom is a relaxing strain often used for mood elevation and inducing calmness. In contrast, White Elephant kratom is a stimulating strain best for an energy boost, focus, concentration, and mental clarity. Thus, the Super Elephant Kratom strain offers users the effects of Red and White Elephant kratom without having to stock up on both separately.
- Suitable for first-time users: The Super Elephant strain is suitable for first-time users because its balanced effects are not overwhelming in most cases.
Effects of Super Elephant Kratom
The effects of the Super Elephant strain vary from one person to another because of differences in age, weight, how you metabolize it, and if you are taking it on an empty or full stomach. The amount and frequency of intake also determine the effects you are going to experience.
Below are some of the most commonly reported effects of the Super Elephant strain:
1. Increased Concentration and Focus
Super Elephant users claim to be more attentive and focused after using it. It can, therefore, be an ideal strain for those who have trouble concentrating and focusing on the matter at hand.
2. Energy Boost
You might find a dose of Super Elephant strain before a long workday or when you have complex tasks ahead of you particularly useful. Users claim that the strain gives a substantial energy boost, lasting about 4 to 5 hours. Additionally, users claim that it helps them stay focused, improving efficiency.
3. Mood Uplifter
Super Elephant kratom effects kick in within 10 to 15 minutes for most users. Its proponents report rapidly feeling more motivated, optimistic, happy, and excited. If you wake up feeling grumpy and not looking forward to the day, a dose of Super Elephant kratom may brighten your day and motivate you to clear your to-do list.
4. A Calming and Relaxing Effect
Super Elephant kratom users also claim that the strain offers a calming and soothing effect in higher doses. Users report that it helps release tension with minimal sedative effects, making it an ideal strain for use after a long day at work or school.
Super Elephant kratom is grown in the deep rainforest, so it is scarce and can often be out of stock based on demand. Below are some alternative strains with similar effects and properties that you might want to try.
1. Green Maeng Da Kratom
Green Maeng Da kratom has similar potency and similar effects to the Super Elephant strain. However, the minimum Green Maeng Da dose generally provides better results than the Super Green Elephant. Its effects also last a little longer than the Super Elephant strain.
2. Green Malay Kratom
Green Malay kratom has a similar balanced effect to Super Elephant but a lower alkaloid content. It offers similar positive experiences for most users like increased energy and feelings of well-being. Therefore, if the effects of Super Elephant kratom are too much for you, the milder Green Malay might be an ideal alternative.
3. Green Thai Kratom
Green Thai users claim that it improves one’s mood and energy levels and helps induce relaxation in higher doses. Therefore, if you cannot find the Super Elephant strain, Green Thai could be a perfect alternative because it offers similar effects and it is generally much easier to find.