This strain is one of the rarest kratoms on the market. It is extremely stimulating and provides a moderate level of happiness. Experienced users do not recommend large amounts of this strain. Beginners may benefit from taking smaller amounts. Below are the known benefits and effects of Green Elephant:
- Boosts Energy: Feelings of fatigue and sluggishness can strike in the middle of the day or in the afternoon. These feelings can then reduce your productivity. Taking the right amount of Green Elephant may help increase your motivation and alertness for your hectic days of study or work. Many students use this strain for long study hours. Taking a small amount in the morning or spreading out smaller amounts during the day may help maintain high energy levels.
- Relieves Mild Discomfort: Green Elephant has been reported to relieve mild aches. The effectiveness of addressing discomfort depends on the amount you take. Taking large amounts of this kratom may provide ache-relieving and sedating effects. Seasoned users say that large amounts of this strain may cause disorientation and nausea. As such, they recommend taking small amounts initially and gradually increasing amounts until you achieve relief.
- Improves Mood: Lack of enthusiasm and sadness can make each day challenging for anyone. Taking the right amount of Green Elephant may enhance your mood and fight off negative feelings. Users claim that this strain may help you feel livelier, happier, and more eager. This kratom may help you get things done faster and more efficiently.
- Increases Focus and Concentration: Seasoned users recommend this strain if you want to increase focus, which may help you finish your work ahead of time. Students turn to this kratom for intense study sessions. Professionals use this strain for elaborate research and presentations. When you feel sleepy or distracted, Green Elephant may help you stay on track with the tasks you need to complete.
- Relieves Restlessness: Green Elephant has been reported to help fight uneasiness and sadness. It may help stimulate you and eliminate your negative feelings. Users say that this strain may help relieve stress and help you become more social at work, school, or other events.
- Soothes: Users say this strain may help relieve tension and discomfort in the body. It may relax and help you go about your activities without being hindered by your bodily aches.
Green Elephant is not an easy strain to come by. Even so, it does not mean that you cannot get the results you need from other more available strains. Below are alternative kratoms you may want to try:
Green Thai is similar to Green Elephant. Experienced users claim this strain may enhance your mood. It may help you fight restlessness as it reduces symptoms of discomfort. This green strain may help energize you while reducing aches in the body. Taking the right amount of this strain may keep you alert and awake, helping you prepare for your tasks.
This strain has been reported to increase concentration. Taking the right amount may help you deal with several matters simultaneously without being overwhelmed. The ache-relieving properties of Green Thai may relieve your discomfort as well. Kratom enthusiasts report that the effects of this strain may last for five to 10 minutes, depending on how often you use it or how you take it. Taking larger amounts of this strain may lead to longer-lasting effects.
Growers say that this cultivar tends to survive longer than other strains when exposed to harsh conditions. With its strong alkaloids, Green Malay possesses the relaxing properties of the red strain and the stimulating effects of the white strain. This kratom has been reported to provide balanced effects. Starting with Green Malay may be a good way to begin your kratom journey.
Green Malay shares similarities with Green Elephant. Seasoned users opt for this strain because it may increase happiness and energy levels. Green Malay is said to provide milder stimulation than Green Elephant and is also easier to acquire.
Green Malay’s effects last longer than those of white and red strains. Many users appreciate this strain’s strength, which they claim is able to give you desired results even when taken in low quantities.
Users say this green kratom may boost your energy and improve your concentration. Your feelings of sluggishness may fade, helping you finish your tasks without losing interest or motivation. As productivity increases with these strain’s effects, you may turn to it to give you a performance advantage in all your work.
Discomfort may distract you from your work or studies. Because of Green Malay’s strong alkaloids, your daily aches may quickly be relieved. Instant relief from these aches may help you perform your tasks better and give you the calmness to get through tough days.
The Bottom Line
If you are looking for a clean and balanced kratom, Green Elephant may be the strain that suits your needs. But if you are a beginner in using kratom, you may want to take small amounts initially, as large amounts may overwhelm you. This kratom is rare because it does not grow in abundance in many locations. The similar strains mentioned above may help you get the same effects and benefits that you often experience from Green Elephant.