Despite its name, Yellow Horn kratom is really a white vein kratom strain from Southeast Asia, and it’s quite rare in the kratom industry. It is given the name Yellow Horn because it is processed from spiky kratom leaves, which gain the yellow color from a unique curing process. Besides the color change, the drying process also gives the leaves a rich alkaloid profile that makes Yellow Horn kratom a favorite among many users.
Benefits of Yellow Horn Kratom
Yellow Horn kratom is an uncommon kratom strain, but it is a favorite of many users because of its many benefits. Below are some of the primary reasons some users swear by Yellow Horn kratom:
- Provides stimulation and nootropic effects: Yellow Horn kratom is highly stimulating and suitable for users seeking to boost their energy levels and focus for better productivity. Most users take it in the morning or before a mentally involving task for the best results.
- Long-lasting effects: Because of its robust alkaloid profile, the effects of Yellow Horn kratom last longer than those of many other white vein strains. With long-lasting effects, you will not be required to keep on taking a dose every few hours to keep up productivity.
- Smooth, balanced effects: Users of Yellow Horn kratom report that its effects are not overwhelming, which means the strain is suitable for beginners. As the energy levels provided by this strain fade away, most users are not left feeling jittery or shaky like they would from coffee or other stimulating kratom strains.
- High potency: Compared to other white vein kratom strains, the effects of Yellow Horn kratom are generally considered to be more powerful. Users report that they feel more energetic and rejuvenated after a dose. Yellow Horn kratom can give you the energy and concentration required to finish your tasks and responsibilities on time.
Effects of Yellow Horn Kratom
The effects of Yellow Horn kratom vary with users depending on their age, weight, tolerance, and dosage. To determine its effects on your body, it’s wise to experiment with small doses and increase slowly until you find the amount that gives you the desired effects. Below are the expected effects of Yellow Horn kratom.
1. Increased Energy Levels
Yellow Horn kratom stands out for its stimulating effects due to the high alkaloid profile attained during the drying process. Users love this strain because its stimulation does not end with jitteriness or a racing mind like caffeine does for many people. The energy levels achieved from a dose of Yellow Horn kratom can help you tackle any task ahead of you with energy and passion.
2. Elevated Mood
Countless users of Yellow Horn kratom report a feeling of happiness and motivation after just a single dose. The high alkaloid content provides feelings of well-being and weightlessness for some users. Because of the resulting happy feelings, Yellow Horn kratom is a great choice for users dealing with challenging days and overwhelming work.
3. Cognitive Performance
Users of Yellow Horn kratom report better concentration and focus after a dose of Yellow Horn kratom. Therefore, it might be a good companion if the tasks ahead of you require your full mental capacity. Some users report an improvement in memory, reasoning, and problem-solving capabilities after a dose of Yellow Horn kratom. Combined with the increased energy levels, this strain can be the best option for working professionals or students.
4. Doesn’t Create a Racing Mind
Some stimulating kratom strains can make users feel worried or overwhelmed by their thoughts. However, the case is different with Yellow Horn kratom. Its mild mood-boosting effects allow you to stay happy and motivated amidst the stimulation. As such, this is an ideal strain for those looking for intense stimulation that isn’t overwhelming.
Yellow Horn kratom is a rare but highly sought-after kratom strain. Because of its high demand and low supply, it is often quite expensive. If you cannot find or afford Yellow Horn kratom, the alternative strains below should offer the same benefits and effects.
1. White Borneo Kratom
Users report that White Borneo kratom enhances focus, productivity, and energy levels, but most report that it is more potent than Yellow Horn kratom. Its potency can become too much for some users, but most individuals who enjoy Yellow Horn will also likely enjoy White Borneo.
2. White Maeng Da Kratom
White Maeng Da is known to be high in alkaloid content, which means its highly stimulating, just like Yellow Horn kratom. Therefore, if you are looking for a robust and stimulating strain to replace Yellow Horn, White Maeng Da Kratom might be a good alternative.
3. White Bali Kratom
White Bali kratom is also known for its high levels of mitragynine, which is kratom’s stimulating alkaloid. If you’ve tried Yellow Horn and enjoy the nootropic effects but feel that the stimulation is too much for you, White Bali might suit you better.